Thursday 4 June 2009

The Stepford Crack and Tat Police

I spent the afternoon at the Stepford Elementary School. As typically happens, I saw some things that astonished me. I'm always on the lookout for things that will write and I'm never disappointed. I thought I had found today's writing material when one of the PTA Mom's came around the corner in a t-shirt that read "Hate the Sin. Love the Sinner." My second grader said, "MOM! Did you see that shirt???? It said 'HATE'!" Nice. Gotta love that "Christian" attitude.

However, Sally the Sinner Lover didn't take the cake today. As I was photographing my kids on the playground, I spied with my little eyes something very, very wrong. I would describe it, but there are just no words.









Seriously. This lack of self-awareness boggles the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment