Monday 2 November 2009

Political MMQ

I really thought I was prepared for the Right Wing response to President Obama's presence in Dover, Delaware last week. I knew they would say he was using his presence there for political gain.

What I was not prepared for was the outrageous lie that George Bush ever, even one time, attended a ceremony at Dover where a flag-draped casket containing the body of a US hero was carried off a plane.

Let me make this as plain as I fucking can.

George W. Bush did not ever participate in in a ceremony at Dover, Delaware where dead men and women that he sent to war were welcomed home. It did not happen. Bush's own spokesman says it did not happen.

So where does that leave us with Liz Cheney? By my estimation, it leaves us with the conclusion that she is either stupid or a liar.

She's not stupid.



No comments:

Post a Comment